Wage Complaint

+ More Options

The wage complaint form is intended for individuals requiring assistance obtaining past due/unpaid wages from their employers and resolving wage disputes involving payroll, unauthorized deductions, minimum wage violations, and other issues involving employee paychecks and payroll. Do not use this form to file an unemployment insurance claim.

File a Wage Complaint