Priority of Service
We are proud to offer Priority of Service to veterans and their eligible spouses. Federal law and regulations require all workforce programs funded by the Department of Labor to provide priority of service to:
- Veterans who served in the active military, naval, or air service and were discharged under conditions other than dishonorable; and,
- Eligible spouses of veterans who
- have total service-connected disabilities or
- who died as a result of service-connected disabilities or when a total service-connected disability was in place.
This means you will:
- Be granted front of the line privileges and be served first by the next available staff member
- Receive access to that program or service, for which you are eligible and qualified, either earlier in time or instead of persons who are not eligible for priority of service.