Job Search Assistance
As an eligible individual, our trained staff of specially trained veterans will evaluate your situation, ensure your basic needs are being met, and create a plan to help you along the path to reemployment. Services may include assistance with the following.
- Job placement and referrals
- Resumes, cover letters, and interviewing skills
- Training, education and financial aid options
- Job search workshops
- Support services referrals (e.g. housing, financial, transportation, etc.)
- Navigating computer programs
- The online application process
- Access to computer, fax, phone, and copy services
- Intensive services to overcome employment barriers
To get started please click here to create a user account in NEworks, Nebraska’s Public Labor Exchange. Staff members are available to assist if needed.