The Nebraska Workforce Development Board is established by the Governor in accordance with Section 101 of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (WIOA)
- To convene state, regional, and local workforce system partners to:
- Enhance the capacity and performance of the workforce development system;
- Align and improve outcomes and effectiveness of federally-funded and other workforce programs and investments; and
- Through these efforts:
- Promote economic growth;
- Engage business, education, economic development, labor representatives and other stakeholders to participate in a systematic way to address workforce needs
- Assist to achieve the State’s strategic and operational vision and goals as outlined in the State Combined Plan.
Nebraska Workforce Development Board – Membership Manual
The manual is a resource for members of the Nebraska Workforce Development Board, as well as members of the public interested in learning about the Board. The information in the manual is based on laws, rules, regulations, and other guidance relating to the purposes of the Board. The membership roster of the Board, as well as its bylaws, are provided as appendices to the manual.
Click here to access the manual.
September 13, 2019, 9a - 12p, Administrative Services Building, Development Center, Lower Level, 1526 K Street, Lincoln, NE
Past Meeting Information
Nebraska Workforce Development Board
For accessible versions of meeting materials, please send a request by email to NDOL.WIOA_Policy@nebraska.gov.
Questions or Comments
Workforce Services Administrator
Office of Employment and Training
Nebraska Department of Labor
550 South 16th Street
Lincoln, NE 68508