Nebraska's Eligible Training Provider List
Nebraska’s Eligible Training Provider List was first established in compliance with the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 and continues under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 (WIOA). WIOA was signed into law July 22, 2014 and became effective July 1, 2015.
Our Eligible Training Provider List is a list of training providers who qualify to receive WIOA funding through Individual Training Accounts (ITAs) for providing training services to eligible individuals through approved training programs, including Registered Apprenticeship programs. (An ITA is a funding account used by youth, adults, and dislocated workers in need of training to enhance their job readiness or career pathways.)
The Eligible Training Provider List is accessible on the NEworks homepage, just click on Training Services under the Job Seekers menu, then click on ETPL Approved Programs.
Becoming an Eligible Training Provider
Sponsors of Registered Apprenticeship Programs
Registered Apprenticeship programs are automatically eligible for inclusion on our Eligible Training Provider List. If you sponsor a Registered Apprenticeship program and wish to have your program added to Nebraska’s Eligible Training Provider List, please fill out this form and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Other Training Providers
If you are a training provider and wish to be considered for inclusion on our Eligible Training Provider List, you must:
- set up a training provider account in NEworks;
- complete an online application for your training program in NEworks and submit it for review and approval;
- enter into a data exchange agreement with the Nebraska Department of Labor (NDOL);
- provide accurate, usable program performance data to NDOL on a quarterly basis; and
- regularly maintain and update the program profile for your approved program.
We have prepared a Provider Help Guide. The guide includes information about:
- setting up your training provider account in NEworks;
- submitting your online application for program eligibility; and
- maintaining and updating your approved program profiles.
To access our Provider Help Guide, click here.
If you are a training provider and:
- have questions about our Eligible Training Provider Program, please email us at email@example.com; or
- need technical assistance with your training provider account or program profiles, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on program eligibility criteria and requirements, please read our policy on Nebraska’s Eligible Training Provider Program. The policy is accessible on the WIOA Policies page.