- PERMANENT LABOR CERTIFICATION (UNDER THE PERM SYSTEM)
- Permits certain foreign workers to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.
- TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT (H2B VISA):
- Permits certain non-agricultural workers (temporary/seasonal/one-time/peak load need) to work in the U.S. for the period of need up to 10 months.
- TEMPORARY AGRICULTURAL EMPLOYMENT (H2A VISA):
- Permits foreign agricultural workers to work in the U.S. on a seasonal or temporary basis for less than one year.
- SPECIALTY OCCUPATIONS (H1B VISA):
- Permits foreign workers in specialty occupations to work in the U.S. for a period of up to three years with extensions up to an additional three years.